Puppets in the Park V Puppets in the Park V

Jesus Christ....

Amazing.... I NEVER thought id ever have the privilege of hearing from you ever again... You are the person who like... 5 years ago inspired me to make flash videos and to become creative like I have become in my life... Waterman will ALWAYS be my favorite series of all time. Because of you I found my favorite band, Reel Big Fish. To be honest. You have made me the person I am today. You are my hero Bryan Waterman.

Waterman responds:

Wow, very awesome man. Thank you so much!

Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.2 Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.2

OMFG!!!

I remember watching the first one all that time ago... i thought the series was a lost cause even tho i still went back and watched the first episode every once in a while, thank u much for making this, made my day :D

Xionico responds:

yay :D I made your day

The story The story

There were some problems but...

there were some obvious tweening problems but it was pretty good for a first flash movie, my advice, spend more time making your movies and smooth out all of the bugs first.

Healthy responds:

Tweening? Oh with camera.. hehe
Well this is al for the reviews I cant belive it hasent been balmmed yet! lolz Thank you for telling me.

Super Mario bros Z ep 5 Super Mario bros Z ep 5

Best sprite series on the web

Normaly i dont like sprites but this an amazing work of art, kudos to u and keep it up.

TheNightSantaWentCrazy TheNightSantaWentCrazy

loved it

that was sweet, and i loved how it had Johnny.

TooF Rock Out TooF Rock Out

This was...

Possibly one of the greatest flash animations ive ever seen... and thanks for turning me on to the v-cam, i will use it always!!!

MACception responds:

Isn't it the best thing since water based lubrication, dude? I swear to god it's awesome!

Thanks :P

JTHM - FO JTHM - FO

the best!!!

in my opinion this was the best movie ever made, it had jthm AND rbf thank you for brightening my day!!!

Backwards Messages Backwards Messages

kick @$$

that was the coolest sh!$ I have ever seen rock on!!!!!